The Small and Medium Business Corporation held the 9th East Asia SME Round Table Meeting in Seoul, Korea on May 15, 2014. The meeting was attended by 20 people from 5 countries such as Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand. Its objectives were to share SME promotion policies and establish the global network to support SMEs.
Each country gave a presentation on its SME support policy. The title of the presentations are as follows.
◦ Korea - Roles of SBC for Job Creation
◦ Japan - Shaping the Future for SMEs with Advanced Information and Communication Technology (J-Good Tech)
◦ Malaysia - Domestic Marketing Assistance Programs for SMEs in Malaysia
◦ Thailand - Human Resource Management Program for SME in Thailand
◦ Viet Nam - Human Resource Development Programs for SMEs in Viet Nam