Annual Project (2012)
SMEIC Conferences and Workshops
¡á APEC Start-up Conference
- Date: June 11~12
- Venue: COEX, Seoul, Korea
- Attendees: SME policy development officials and start-up CEOs
- Theme: ¡°Start-up Economy, Booting-up Economies¡±
- 1) To share and benchmark know-how, support policies and success cases on entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial start-ups; further development of start-up support programs of member economies; innovation capacity build-up of new start-ups and SMEs.
- 2) To provide opportunity to create multinational start-ups; collaborative support systems to identify and cultivate multinational start-ups.
- 3) To help develop start-up support programs tailored to cultural and industrial requirements of each economy.
¡á Green Initiative Workshop¥±
- Date: April 2012
- Venue: Brunei Darussalam
- Attendees: SME policy development officials in the APEC region
- Description: APEC SME Policymakers share their economies¡¯ Green Action Plans and discuss ways to promote green growth in APEC.
General SMEIC Events
¡á Innovation Consulting
- Recipients: Small and medium Enterprises in APEC economies
- Description: Dispatch SBC in-house and external consultants to SMEs in APEC region and provide comprehensive diagnoses and consulting services to improve their corporate soundness and productivity
¡á Communication Portal & Newsletter
- Aims: To share information on the current issues that SMEs in APEC region are faced with
- Description: The APEC SMEIC portal (www.apec-smeic.org) facilitates as 24-hour round-the-clock communication channel among APEC SMEs engaged in innovation. The contents of the portal include success cases and SME innovation policies of APEC economies.